Saturday 18 January 2014

I remember...she loved the rains...

She loved the rains..
The touch of rain-drops on her bare skin.
My lips drinking them dry.
I remember
how she sighed then.
The only other time she sighed like that was when
I whispered some Neruda to her.
She loved the rains......

I remember
when she sat next to me
On that rickshaw ride that rainy day,
and I covered us with an umbrella.
Her body shivered, with my touch.
I leaned down and licked those drops sliding down her neck.
I remember
how she sighed then.
The only other Time when she sighed like that was when
I whispered in her ear,”I love you princess...”


Her sparkling eyes with those missing eyelashes,
Looked at me and then looked down.
Her moist lips slowly mumbled but she bit them close.
I slowly placed my finger at that dimple on her cheek
I remember
how she blushed then..
I remember how we kissed in that rain...

I remember.... she loved the rains.....

No comments:

Post a Comment